BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Barners...first i want to thankyou for your prayers and support ever since i posted about my Mom being diagnosed with lung cancer...Sadly to say my Mom passed Sat. morning the 2nd of Oct....It was a tough week to say the least as i watched her, loved her, and tried to comfort her the last 2 weeks of her life...Although a painfull time it was rather fufilling to be able to be with my Mom and care for her..It is not only my Mom she was my freind...One of the last days of her life she layed her head on my shoulder weak and frail and i was able to hold her and tell her how much i loved her and thanked her for everything she was to me and everything she gave me..We were able to look each other in the eyes knowing that life was leaving her i told her how much i was going to miss her..At this time tears are rolling down my face but this seems to help me as i greive the loss of someone so dear to my heart...Tonight is the viewing and tommorrow the funeral..I feel like i'm in a fog..I just need to pick myself up and put one foot in front of the other at this time...I thank everyone for there prayers and support for i am gratefull for the love i felt through this difficult time...Thanks again and will be intouch...Anyone want to get together and fish the end of the week i would love to get out...I have a boat but don't think i will have the energy to drag my boat out...Money is not a problem and if anyone is looking to partner up this is the time to get in to some action...Thanks again Pazman...Terry

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Terry,
I am very sad to here this....
My prayers are with you and your family,,,,

Hang in there bud....

Take Care,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts