BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now writing the fishing reports section for 2 local newspapers, The Cape May Star and Wave and The Ocean City Sentinel. My last writing experience was essays in school, so this is a completely new direction for me. I would like to get as many fishing reports and pictures as possible, so please any shops, party boats, etc. Please contact me about getting reports in the papers. Obviously, we can't get all reports in the paper, but my goal is to give an overview of SJ fishing, so the readers can see trends along the ocean and bay fronts. Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i do a lot of fishing in the upper bay, don't catch a lot but will keep you advised

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Glad to see someone fill the void left by Lou Rodia. Saw your first one and think the coverage was fairly complete. Hope to have some news to pass along to you from time to time.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Lou Rodia will be sorely missed. I wish you luck with your new job and look forward to reading the paper next time I get down the shore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.