Banned
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Awwww yeah!

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thin wire on those ment for large mouth?
It's for fresh water bass. I'm used to bringing in big Striped bass with light gear, so the wire should be fine.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm thinking of making my own just need to figure out how to mold the head onto the wires. I would have four hookless teasers and one larger hooked bait as the trailer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The cat is out of the bag now. I was thinking about trying 1 for fluke. I took a quick look for the regulations but could not find anything - am I correct in remembering that we can have no more than 3 hooks per rig?

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I watched that bass show where they were putting a beating on them and thought the same thing....they were all fishing that bait by the end of the tourney and he still had them by like 8 lbs, I think the bait will work, gonna be tough to fish it in the currents that stripers like though without a lil extra lead;).....it does have flounder trolling written all over it though, I bought one for the same reason you did....once I had it in my hands, if your gonna cast it...it is going to be very tide and condition specific on when we can use it effectivly......post your results...and I will do the same:thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I ordered a Lee melting pot on monday from Texas and the girl that took my order said they cant answer the phone fast enough from people trying to buy blank molds to make that rig.I think they are calling it an Alabama rig.

We joked about making a mini umbrella rig 10 years ago and would still come once a season go figure.:nuts:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I have wanted to create one of these for panfish....imagine bringing one of these things through a school of slab crappies or big perch... :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts