BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before the season starts, I just wanted to put out another call for Nj state record holders............I know a few watch this site........

If you know one .......tell 'em to post!!!...... give us a few details!:)

Thanks, Ray

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
I am going for them all this year! WATCH OUT! lol

Used to mate and fish with the guy who holds the blackfish record!
Thats about the closest i got.. We came 1 lb shy 2 years ago for the longfin albacore record! but to bad :(

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sportfishingusa said:
I am going for them all this year! WATCH OUT! lol

Used to mate and fish with the guy who holds the blackfish record!
Thats about the closest i got.. We came 1 lb shy 2 years ago for the longfin albacore record! but to bad :(
Nice cap...........good to see the enthusiasm........:) ........but just a little hint...

ALOTTA good fishermen on here ,who have been FISHIN for ALOTTA years!:D

Every post matters..........(if you want to be taken seriously).....down the line..........

Good Luck this year!

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Nice cap...........good to see the enthusiasm........:) ........but just a little hint...

ALOTTA good fishermen on here ,who have been FISHIN for ALOTTA years!:D

Every post matters..........(if you want to be taken seriously).....down the line..........

Good Luck this year!
Dont get what you mean by that???

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Now thats serious...!! NIce CAtch

And hey Ray.. You dont have to be 50 yrs old and fish for 40 years to know what your doing! just because guys have been fishing ALOTTA years does mean they know anything. They could still know ALOTTA JACK!

The younger generations it the upcoming generations... We can know alot at a young age! but we also like to have fun.... some people do not even post seriously on this site and have no input at all.. yet the youngins'' like me who are on here all the tiem joke, fool, and kid around a lot but also butin our good input into everything!

:D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
sportfishingusa said:
Now thats serious...!! NIce CAtch

And hey Ray.. You dont have to be 50 yrs old and fish for 40 years to know what your doing! just because guys have been fishing ALOTTA years does mean they know anything. They could still know ALOTTA JACK!

The younger generations it the upcoming generations... We can know alot at a young age! but we also like to have fun.... some people do not even post seriously on this site and have no input at all.. yet the youngins'' like me who are on here all the tiem joke, fool, and kid around a lot but also butin our good input into everything!

:D :rolleyes:

Didnt say any of that ............Just givin some friendly advice....(take it or leave it);) ..

Ive seen em' come and I've seen em go, but your right- its all good!!:D

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Was just bring it up. lol hahahah

See ray pokin fun!!

I would love to get a 123 wahoo!!

I have not seen one on my rod over 40 in 5 yrs! hahah

Man what am i doing wrong.. got the numbers just not the weight!!

this year i am going for the bigger crab!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Ray had a shot at the white perch but didn;t think it was worthy.BTW grew yo with the world record grass carp holder if your into that kind of thing :p What's that mako record agian?;)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
timbouy said:
Hey Ray had a shot at the white perch but didn;t think it was worthy.BTW grew yo with the world record grass carp holder if your into that kind of thing :p What's that mako record agian?;)
Any RECORD is worthy!!!:) .......would like to hear all stories......(wish I had one.)....

I think that PORBEAGLE category will be filled this year!;)

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Hey char! put me on that one. lol i want to ride with that..

now the real question is do they have to be caught in NJ waters?!? I will run up the banks and get a nice porbeagle if i was you!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man, did you see the BFT!?

1,030 LBS!!!!!!!!

Off of Pt. Pleasant.........NO CANYON involved!!!.............It really is ashame....

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
where you getting the pics?

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Thanks for sharing the wealth.. When i catch my 10" blue claw this year i will be sure to keep all the meat to myself :( ....

Well hell maybe i will send you a claw! lol :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Maybe we can work something out.Perch for crab deal lol.;)

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
okay okay.. will let this one slide!! but next time i am going to be really upset!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts