BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Grassy Sound Friday evening. First cast under a dock light with a Yozuri Rattle Vibe shad hit a 21 inch striper. Only thing for the night. Thought it was going to be a great night but like I said the only fish I caught. It was caught on the last hour of the outgoing.

GSBB

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captain Phil,
I was fishing the last house at the far end toward Stone Harbor the one always under some kind of construction. We were on the deck surrounding the outside of the house. My buddy has no docks out this years. Lights mounted on the deck. Were you in a boat?

GSBB

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phil,
Sounds about right to me. Great spot thou.

GSBB

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey GSBB, unless you have permissiom, you are trespassing on my neighbors property, we leave the lights on for the residents but some people think it's a public dock and fish there all night. Not usually a problem until they leave with our rods or other property. I'm sure you can understand our concern.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ed,
It is Sean. I am friends with Stewart. You have had me out on your boat. I got keys to his gate. I was talking with Ducky that night and Pete's family. Sorry to here about Pete.

GSBB

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey no problemo, you are always welcomed there. I didn't realize it was you. Sorry. We've been catching a few of the 22 inchers around there also....still fun but over due for a keeper.
Yeah, sucks losing Pete , the mayor of grassy, what a fun guy. If you see me down there we'll go out.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good Ed. Thanks.

GSBB

·
Registered
395 Posts
Do you guys know if the old NWW bridge is open for fishing? And if so what does it cost ya. I have always wanted to fish back there but cannot find a spot. I respect the homeowners and would not want to go on anyone's property.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Originally posted by Fish Hole:
Do you guys know if the old NWW bridge is open for fishing? And if so what does it cost ya. I have always wanted to fish back there but cannot find a spot. I respect the homeowners and would not want to go on anyone's property.
Yes- the bridge is back there, and there is no charge. Have fun!

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Just watch who is REALLY fishin there, some real shady characters in the cul-de-sac/1/2 bridge late at night lately now that summer here

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eric G,
You are right about some shady characters down there in those shacks. But for the most part the people I have met seem to be real nice down in Grassy Sound.

GSBB

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
GSBB, you gonna be down this weekend, I want to do some plugging in WW

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Hey Grassy, why don't you join Loopy & I next Thursday the 6th?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RJG,
I will need to check and see if I can get out or not. Right now I am working from home 2 days a week so I can be home with my newborn. Saving me alot on baby sitters and day care so taking off the next day when I am to be in the office may be tuff. I will let you guys know.

GSBB

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Yeah, im sure I past you guys. That house has been under construction my whole life!"

"Ed,
It is Sean. I am friends with Stewart. You have had me out on your boat. I got keys to his gate."

LOL... If this is Stew T. that you are speaking of, the mans castle is like the man himself... A lifetime work in progress. ;) :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts