BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and me launched kayaks this morning while still dark in search of bass. After about 10 minutes of paddling I arrived where I had planned and was already marking fish. second cast hooked up with my first of the season at 22". Over the course of the day I boated 3 more and maxed out at 26". Hell of a fight he gave making 3 runs makin my drag scream, Did a good amount of exploring back creeks and Called it a day around 230pm. Last couple hours wind was ripping. Met an old salt at the launch and learned a lot by talking to him. What an awesome beginning to a season. If Anyone can explain how to post pics from an iPhone I'll post a few of what I caught

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Nice sounds like a good start for the spring !!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Believe I met you too? I was the guy fishing with my son from land. Left the boat home cause the wind was ripping. It was a challenging day with discolored water in most places and howling winds. I don't believe the perch even cooperated in most spots. Was good that you were out early before the wind started to crank.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think so longdrive! If so you guys must of seen the sleigh ride the 26" gave me once he started pullin with the wind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.