BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
National Fishing & Boating Week
National Fishing and Boating Week, June 5 - 13, 2004, is a fantastic opportunity for families to spend time together on the water. It's a special week, filled with events nationwide that provide families an opportunity to reconnect, create new memories and have fun together on the water. This year, former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson is serving as honorary chairperson of National Fishing and Boating Week! During National Fishing and Boating Week, hundreds of communities across the country will host fishing and boating events designed to give families the opportunity to participate in these great pastimes. Coach Johnson will help kick off the week's festivities on June 5th with a ceremonial first cast in New York City's Central Park.

"I'm thrilled to be a part of this American celebration of the outdoors," said Coach Johnson. "I have many, many fond memories of fishing and boating, from when I was a little kid right up to today. For me, there's no greater way to relax and enjoy life than to be out on the water bonding with my family and friends." Coach Johnson lives in the Florida Keys and spends much of his time fishing, boating and scuba diving. Every year, more than 50 million Americans participate in fishing and boating - that's more people than play golf and tennis combined. Participation not only connects people with nature, it also helps to fund the management and conservation of local aquatic environments. So get the family involved!

Event Search for N.J.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts