BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its kind of last minute, But the guys from Native are bringing the prototype of the new Native ultimate 12 foot drive by the shop at 10am for an on the water demo. Anyone who wants to test this thing out is welcome to.Call my cell below for directions or to rsvp. This is the first company to challenge the Hobie foot drive system. I for one am very curious as to how it stacks up against the Hobie's proven performance.

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Bummer, I would like to see it but work is calling. On another note, I went on to your site to look at wetsuits, got to the Oneill site, clicked on North America but nothing opened up. I was in Buxton at the Fox shop last week and saw a wetsuit that is a neoprene bottom to almost chest high and then a drysuit top with a dry zipper across the back. I would think it would be ideal for windsurfing, yaking and also surf fishing. Do you know of them, and do you carry them in your place?

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We can order any Oneil suit and get it in pretty quikly. That sounds like its out of the windsurf line. It would probably make a pretty good and warm paddling suit because the slack in the upper body would make paddling a breeze. Its better sometimes to order a suit because it will be fresh. Wetsuits are like eggs. The age on the shelf. You always want to ask the store how long the suit has been in inventory. Anything three years old is starting to loose its flexability and should be on sale. Nothing like one fresh from the factory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts