BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our failed former predident Mr Obama last night suggested that the seals should be sent in to remove Mr TRUMP. This sick hatred that he has for TRUMP is really disgusting and only supports the possibility of fraud in the election hopefully this election will end up sending some of the Trump derangement fanatics to jail.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MAKE A JOKE OUT OF IT, CRY INTO YOUR BEER WHEN THE ELECTION IS FINALLY SETTLED AND YOU END UP ON THE LOOSING SIDE AGAIN

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
When? ... it’s over Johnny! President Biden will be swore in on Jan 20 .... don’t forget to donate to the defense fund

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
The Da guy thing is so lame, give it a rest.
Let the jitbag have his fun. If Biden wins we'll torture him and heals up each and everyday :p

On a more serious note what was the last thing a Dem President did to respect the Position?

·
Registered
17,341 Posts
This is coup in the works since 2016. They tried everything they could, regrdless of how ridiculous, but they could not take him out. The only thing left was election fraud and I hope this gets exposed. We lose our right to elect the president, that's what the fought against for four years, we lose our republic.

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
You want ridiculous, Hugo Chavez, is involved,In the voter fraud ,now that’s ridiculous

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so deeply ingrained that you refuse to look at let alone accept anything but you own idea and wishes good luck

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
What needs to be exposed? They have no proof , all his lawyers quit , he has no proof , they keep throwing poop at the wall , please donate to the defense fund he needs the money

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
so deeply ingrained that you refuse to look at let alone accept anything but you own idea and wishes good luck
It’s an election loss , that’s all it is , no more no less .... except for the person who lost , a loss happens to someone every 4 years , except this year , he lost , he said before he lost , if I lose , it means it’s rigged , he was hedging the whole time , he did it in 2016 .... keep saying it over And over and over and it will be true Roy Cohn taught him this , and he will use this strategy till the end

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
Also the inner city vote is what beat him in Michigan Georgia Wisconsin Pennsylvania I believe he thinks somehow , that’s not fair , so he feels he must try to change that , by making things look different, than they really are

·
Registered
17,341 Posts
You want ridiculous, Hugo Chavez, is involved,In the voter fraud ,now that’s ridiculous
you believe in Russian collusion so There is nothing I could not convince you of. BTW I have a bridge I could sell you., cheap

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Also the inner city vote is what beat him in Michigan Georgia Wisconsin Pennsylvania I believe he thinks somehow , that’s not fair , so he feels he must try to change that , by making things look different, than they really are
He is a sick man. Federals marshalls may have to remove him if he is still delusional in Jan 21.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Da guy dat donated to the commie...is now making a funny about donating . How rich.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Dominion software vote switching and mail-in ballots. A sure way to win any election. I have been resigned to the result, not by legitimacy, but rather by the fact that there is a different standard that is applied to Democrats. I will never, for the life of me, understand how they get away with what they do.
My wife on the other hand keeps at it about the election. She will face a sad reality soon.

As far as BHO, that dude needs to go away. He is the only former President who has continued to criticize a current President. But why would BHO respect what other past presidents have done?

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Dominion software vote switching and mail-in ballots. A sure way to win any election. I have been resigned to the result, not by legitimacy, but rather by the fact that there is a different standard that is applied to Democrats. I will never, for the life of me, understand how they get away with what they do.
My wife on the other hand keeps at it about the election. She will face a sad reality soon.

As far as BHO, that dude needs to go away. He is the only former President who has continued to criticize a current President. But why would BHO respect what other past presidents have done?
If its given to Biden,70 plus million Reps and 30% of the Dems that agree there was fraud will torture the Left with Facts that will bleed through about what really happened. Like I said before, Obama gave us Trump. Hillary continued to mock his base and now we see election fraud. What do you think will emerge from that soup?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts