BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a piece of scrap teak wood they can sell me?

I need a small piece of 1/4 inch thick by 1 and 1/2 inch wide by 12 inch long to replace a piece of decorative cockpit trim on my Grady.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
14,461 Posts
Yep i have some where are you located actually i have a few of them and different sizes also let me know my Barn email os open.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wired98 said:
Yep i have some where are you located actually i have a few of them and different sizes also let me know my Barn email os open.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Please check your email.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
duckdiggler said:
Taking all the teak out of my grady, Probably have what you need. Lemme know.
Stbd side small piece of trim, mounts on a 45 degree angle next to the stbd step that goes to the walkaround. Connects to the 8 foot long stbd trim piece that runs horitontal under the bolster in the cockpit. 1/4" thick, 1 and 1/2 inches wide, approx 10" long, point on one end, angle on other.
Two countersunk holes for the screws that hold it to the boat on one end, one countersunk hole on the other.

Got one?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
14,461 Posts
Email sent.......

·
Registered
841 Posts
Is that the one Along the gunnel pockets under the coaming? I replaced all of those last year with starboard. If I don't have that particular piece you can probably use one of the other pieces. Will search around for it, not making any promises though. I am in the process of replacing all the wood that goes around the head, in the helm areas and the teak cabin doors with marine ply,glass and gelcoat. Already made a custom all glass transom panel with recessed battery switches and plano storage. I'll post some pixs when I pull the cover off.

·
Registered
14,461 Posts
FinestKind FYI your piece is going out tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,461 Posts
No problem i hope it works for you it should be there late tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wired98 said:
No problem i hope it works for you it should be there late tomorrow.
Wired98, I got the piece, thank you.
Please email me with your address so that I can send you something in exchange.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts