BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
promised the kids id take them crabbing 1 day this weekend.i was wondering if anyone could give me directions to dividing creek/beaver dam where i could rent boat or the place where they train you out and drop u and boat off on the crabbing grounds?remember going there as a kid and always caught decent crabs with dad,now its my turn to take the kids.
id be leaving from rt42 rt295 section.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Its off of rt. 553 near Dividing Creek. Look for Fortesque on a map then work your way back to Rt. 553. Then look south to Dividing Creek. From your area take Rt. 55 to Rt. 47 exit go into Millville to Rt 49. Turn ritht on Rt. 49 Go to traffic light one block past Wawa. Turn left and go to Rt. 553. Turn left on Rt.553 and go to Dividing Creek. Good luck crabbing.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Take ramp onto RT-42 SOUTH - go 0.9 mi 6.

Take Right fork onto RT-55 SOUTH toward DEPTFORD/GLASSBORO/VINELAND - go 32.6 mi7.

Take exit #27/RT-47 onto N 2ND ST[RT-47] toward MILLVILLE - go 2.4 mi8.

Turn Right on MAIN ST[RT-49] - go 0.3 mi9.

Turn Left on CEDAR ST - go 0.2 mi10.

Turn Left to follow CR-555 - go 9.5 mi11.

Turn Left on MAIN ST CR-553 - go 0.1 mi12.Arrive at the center of DIVIDING CREEK, NJ

Go over bridge there are rentals on both sides of bridge.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys.hopefully they're still there.from what im hearing crabbing is about dead??hope not.kids are looking foward to it.
thanks again,much appreciated

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Was at dividing creek yesterday,6 am till 3 pm,10 toppless traps,chicken and bunker,156 was the total for the day,2 full buhels.Best day ever!Good luck.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
had a great day with the girls.they loved it and making them happy made me happy.caught a bushel in 3 1/2hrs. on handlines.all above 5in.good thing we went today.boat rentals are closing today.
thanks again fellas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.