BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We want to have an auto pilot installed. Boat is in No Jersey, but she is on a trailer so we can deliver to shop.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Ed

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had Ken Moog install the electronics on my Jones Brothers last spring and has done alot of work for others at my office. He does a great job and I would highly recommend him:

Coastal Marine Electronics NJ
P.O. Box 322
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750
PH: 732-571-4031
FAX: 732-571-0620
Email: [email protected]

MSax

·
Registered
171 Posts
Starboard Electronics - Bob Listen
609-296-8737
He is out of Little Egg Harbor, may be a little far south for you, but maybe he would take the ride.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I would recomend EMC. They are a barn sponsor. They have done all the work on my boat and have done a great job. They are easy to work with, Erik Sheeler the salesman is top notch and a great to deal with, Brian in service and installation knows his $h!t and does excellent work. They have an indoor facilty and also will come to you.

·
Registered
334 Posts
John Puskus out of Barnegat Light has worked on my boats since 98 and he has exceeded my expectations everytime.

·
Registered
583 Posts
EMC... electronic marine concepts... in Rio Grand & now up north @ Atlantic Highlands I think... contact Riktronic on the Barn... or Erik in the shop...

excellent to deal with, very thorough and they get back to you..

great overall so far...

will let you know how it turns out in the end :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Looking for electronics

capemaychef said:
Using EMS for our contender....great guy in Erik
Do u have a # for EMS? Looking for new VHF and GPS/Fish finder. Would like to put old VHF on tower along with new GPS. Looking for some prices.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
32luhrs said:
Do u have a # for EMS? Looking for new VHF and GPS/Fish finder. Would like to put old VHF on tower along with new GPS. Looking for some prices.

EMC is a sponsor. Go to the sponsor list. Call and ask for Erik Sheeler

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey sorry to put this here, wanted to make a new topic but it wouldnt work for some reason

Looking for a welder to weld two cracks in the steps up my tower. Boat was in a small accident two seasons ago and I think this stress led to them.
Theyre small, maybe 2 inches in circumfrence, and only about a 1/8 inch space that needs to be welded back together.

Boat is in Brick. Any recommendations please let me know either here or even better shoot me a message at [email protected]

Thanks and tight lines!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Sturgeon General said:
EMC... electronic marine concepts... in Rio Grand & now up north @ Atlantic Highlands I think... contact Riktronic on the Barn... or Erik in the shop...

excellent to deal with, very thorough and they get back to you..

great overall so far...

will let you know how it turns out in the end :)
Ditto on EMC and Erik. They are doing a new radar/gps with sat weather, vhf and a/p on my boat, plus relocated some things for me. just waiting on the new pilot head to come in. can't wait to play with the new toys.... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts