BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bite has already started and the fish are big and mean. This is the perfect opportunity to join me and my usual crew to see the techniques and gear in action that I talked about during the Jigging Seminar breakout session at the Canyon Runner Seminars.

We have the Canyon Runner (actually A-Salt Weapon) chartered March 18-19 and March 30-31st. I need 1 guy for the 18th-19th and 2 guys for the 30th-31st. We are only bringing 5 guys so that there is a better chance to fight a fish. The cost is $450 per person including tip (fuel surcharge possible). These trips will be STRICTLY JIGGING AND POPPING. NO TROLLING. If interested, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
maximum i assume these are overnite trips? can you give me some info on lodging nearby and just some particulars on the trip?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maximum i assume these are overnite trips? can you give me some info on lodging nearby and just some particulars on the trip?
No they are not. 12 hour day trips, roughly 50 miles offshore. Jigging and popping only and the fish have been averaging 350lbs. Lodging to be decided as we get closer. We stayed in Manteo last year at a cheap but clean hotel for $60 per nite.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
That sucks. I actually found my receipt from last year. During the week it was 45 a night. Wasn't the Taj Mahal but was nice and clean.....all I needed was a place to sleep an shower.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
sorry for so many questions, is it $450 per day and we go out both days? or is it one trip the 30th and one the 31st? and we can just go one of the 2 days? sorry for the confusion. i could do 1 day or $450 but not $900 for both days, if thats the case.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
I can answer that for you :)
It is 450 per day.
Oh and pretty sure the way fuel prices are going the Canyon Runner charges a fuel surcharge. We had the fuel surcharge last year so figure on splitting another 200 charge between the group.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts