BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6 guys from out of state, trip got canceled, captain on the dauntless out of point pleasant said he will go if the head count has 15 we already have 6, so if any one is around we need 9 more guys, so if considering going we need to gang up on the dauntless to make it hapPen reply or show up if interested

·
Registered
398 Posts
We are running a 8hr tomorrow, but were in ocean city.. good luck wherever you go!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yes we def have enough people, few guys from today are coming back tomorrow and we have other reservations..

·
Registered
629 Posts
was out thur .the 19th and pounded them . steve called me yesterday to tell me that they sailed with eight guys and really lit them up. one guy with close to eighty . and that they were sailing today (sat) at five instead of the three am cod trip. most likely ill be back out next wed or thur

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
was out thur .the 19th and pounded them . steve called me yesterday to tell me that they sailed with eight guys and really lit them up. one guy with close to eighty . and that they were sailing today (sat) at five instead of the three am cod trip. most likely ill be back out next wed or thur
ok cappy it sure sounds bad with the cod not even showing up north yet hope it gets better but the hell with this cold weather it is time to go somewhere warm real warm :D:D:thumbsup: johnny called last night he was running on all cylinders :D:D:bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.