BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, anyone remember a while ago I posted a link to a really nice lure storage bag that holds 40 big plugs. The site was from a guy who makes them custom in Wisconsin meant for musky lures. I lost all my favs when my computer crashed, I now have to start form scratch. I need that link so I can order a couple to store my collection before i move.

Also Nick, Greg, Loop, all them crazy links I used to send you by the droves, if you still got em, I need em back bruddas. I think this bag was on one of them links.

Please e-mail them so the rules ain't broke...

thanks,
greg

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
DJ COAST said:
Guys, anyone remember a while ago I posted a link to a really nice lure storage bag that holds 40 big plugs. The site was from a guy who makes them custom in Wisconsin meant for musky lures. I lost all my favs when my computer crashed, I now have to start form scratch. I need that link so I can order a couple to store my collection before i move.

Also Nick, Greg, Loop, all them crazy links I used to send you by the droves, if you still got em, I need em back bruddas. I think this bag was on one of them links.

thanks,
greg
Hey Greg if you need me to store some of those plugs for you i will be glad to help:D do you ever answer your cell phone? or do you have another way i can get in touch with you.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
IGGY2 said:
Hey Greg if you need me to store some of those plugs for you i will be glad to help:D do you ever answer your cell phone? or do you have another way i can get in touch with you.
Geez, he seems to always answer the phone if I call him.:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
DJ COAST said:

thanks,
greg

Your original post:

http://www.thebassbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74900&highlight=musky

Do WEB search for bbbaitbox.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I was going to suggest doing a barn search :D What type of favorites do you want? I have 1000's of them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
not what your asking but what I do is I use empty tennis ball cans, drilled some holes in the bottom then put my plugs in them. I use a duffle bag to haul them around or a back pack. You can tape the cans together so they stand up uniform in the duffle bag.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Dunwright Tackle makes some awesome ones. Google 'em.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RhinoScores said:
I was going to suggest doing a barn search :D What type of favorites do you want? I have 1000's of them.
I searched the Barn up and down and couldn't find that case. I got it now, thanks fellas.

Greg, all the ones I sent you a while back, even the kayak ones if ya got em.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
DJ COAST said:
I searched the Barn up and down and couldn't find that case. I got it now, thanks fellas.

Greg, all the ones I sent you a while back, even the kayak ones if ya got em.
I'll search my email and my favorites - don't blame me for the big email :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts