BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to pick a pole/cooler rack for my 2001 expedition. I been looking at them there a couple of diferent types. Can anyone help me out with the best syle and a good place to pick one up. THANKS

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
This is on Fleabay #220929799868 Comes with the Reciever

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm looking to pick a pole/cooler rack for my 2001 expedition. I been looking at them there a couple of diferent types. Can anyone help me out with the best syle and a good place to pick one up. THANKS
I would suggest a removable one mounted to a reciever hitch on the front of your truck. Your truck is already pretty big and you will probably want to take it off for everyday use / parking. A folding one on the front may be an option but generally cooler size is limited. Putting one on the back limits your access to your cargo area and they sometimes drag in deep sand.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I also have a 2001 Expedition. I put my cooler rack on the rear reciever. It works perfect and I can also open the rear gate/window with no problem. Check out digitaldagger.com. His name is Rich and he is very helpful. Not your typical salesman type. Probably your best bet is to keep checking bassbarn and craigslist. Sooner or later one will pop up for sale. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.