BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

We had a contract on our house fall through because the buyer got 'cold feet' at the last possible second! We are looking to move forward on our new home in the area, but can't until our house is SOLD! We've lowered the price on this great 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath rancher on large, fenced corner lot to $229,900! Frankly, you're not going to find a home in this great of shape for this price anywhere in this area! 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home with large fenced rear yard, detached garage with electric for all your fishing gear and workshop, rear deck, nicely landscaped, tile floors in kitchen and utility room, new windows, new appliances(all included), natural gas hot water base board heat, new roof with dimensional shingles...too much to list! We're flexible on the price because we are looking to move! The house is in a great location close to the marinas and to Rio Grande shopping centers. We're even throwing in a free 8-hr charter for the buyers!

For info or a walk thru tour, call Sticks and Dirt Realty at 609-889-3500 and ask for Vickie Banks. BRING ALL OFFERS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Adam,im with Skip lets take him sharking !!

This is an awesome neighborhood guy's and gals !!!
and close to evrything you may need or want !!!
and a steel at that asking price compared to what else is out there ,My God! If your even thinking of a place at the shore ,you need to check out Adams House ....

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys! Thanks very much for the replies! The house is a steal at this price!!!

Here's some pics for ya, Boatsmith! Let me know if you're interested...

Front of house...

Living room...

Kitchen and dining area...

1st bedroom...

2nd bedroom...

Laundry/utility room...

Thanks again, guys!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
good luck adam hang in there pal

that house shows nice! Someone will come along and grab it up and hopefully for your and family's sake SOON

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Adam or Vinny....

Where is the house? I know the area down there so give me a neighborhood, landmark, etc please

Brian

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The home is located in Erma, very close to the new shopping center which includes BOATER'S WORLD!!, Lowes, Bed, Bath and Beyond and more. It is approx 1.5 miles south of those stores. If you would like more info just give me a call! Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
adam, trying to get together with fellow real estate investors and fisherman to buy south jersey property.....i'm getting some interest...hang in there...peace out, steve:D

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, guys!

Hey Steve! Let me know if you guys want to invest and buy this property. It is an excellent investment opportunity and also a great fisherman's getaway! Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts