BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of the members of the SJCFA Executive Board:
All is well in hand as of this writing. Plans are going well. We will be spending much time together at Somerset to brainstorm, but righ now, I beleive we need to put the rubber to the road.
I have MUCHO work to do, and will do so all day Wednesday. If you have club buisness, please make this your time to get it done.
If any questions pop up, feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
No problemo! I wasnt coming anyway..just kidding ;) How did you make out with your techno dilemma??

·
Registered
714 Posts
That's cool. Was gonna send an e-mail to find out if we were having it or not. I have other things I should be doing too! I'll be in touch before the show. :D Give me a holler if anybody needs any help with anything.

[ 01-06-2004, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: TomG ]

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keith,
I made out very well, and am catching up back to where I was :mad: . All that I can say is CORRELL SUCKS BAD!

Tommy, thats what I figured...We will be at a meeting in two weeks, then at Somerset for 3 whole days a few days later....We can talk all we want then!
As I said, we are very caught up on our planning, and all is going well.

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Works out well for me, good decision. We will be able to take care of any lose ends at our meeting before the show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts