BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All....Just thought I'd share my outing this past weekend. I haven't had much time to fish yet this year, but when my Uncle asked me to help him do some spring cleaning at his in-law's farm, I jumped all over the opportunity knowing there is a 5-acre pond on the property.

Saturday was a work day, but I was able to get some bank fishing in during a couple breaks. I was using a Strike King Bitsy Pond Minnow in Blue/Chartreuse and also V&M 6" Super Lizard in Green Pumpkin Pearl. I caught 15 LM Bass ranging in size but nothing over 1.5 lbs. Also caught a Perch and a Bluegill.

Sunday was the better day for fishing (no work!), but I could only fish 2.5 hours because I had to hit the road early and get back home. I got up at 6am and took the kayak out. This was my first time fishing from a kayak. My lure of choice was a KVD Red Eye Shad in Chartreuse Belly Craw. I ended up catching 10 LM Bass with the biggest weighing 2.5 lbs.

Below are some pics of the fish caught on Sunday. I didn't get too crazy with the camera as this was my first time in a kayak, but I had fun and may consider buying my own kayak now.

Thanks for reading and tight lines everyone!

Body of water Nature River Natural landscape Kayak Fish Bass Fishing Fish Recreation Fish Bass Fishing Fish Trout Vertebrate Fish Bass Trout Fishing Fish Bass Fishing Carp Fish

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.