BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fished today after work. ended up with 2 rainbows and 1 brown. slow day, missed a couple. talked to one guy, sounded like i was doing pretty good compared to most. ill give it another try tomorrow, then probably thursday and also friday.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I got out monday morning for a few hours and managed one trout and one sucker. Apparently it was better than the rest of the guys on the stream. I've ventured out there three times since opening day and the fishing pressure has been unreal. I'm gonna hold off fishing any stocked section of the stream for a while. From what I've read PFC is done stocking anyway.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went today for about 2 hrs. seen 4 caught. i was trying some powerbait. had no luck. goin back to the meal worms tomorrow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
erickoch said:
i fished today after work. ended up with 2 rainbows and 1 brown. slow day, missed a couple. talked to one guy, sounded like i was doing pretty good compared to most. ill give it another try tomorrow, then probably thursday and also friday.
where do you fish at???????

·
Registered
181 Posts
how do u do it? i fish neshaminy in richboro/newtown and i get skunked all the time using nymphs and other flies. ive just lost all hope and im totally confused on how to get them

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i fish the section on vally rd up near york rd. i try to get there almost every day after work. i have not fish the tyler park section for trout mostly cause this section is much closer to my house. ill be out tomorrow after work until it gets dark. ill report back tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
had a rough one today. landed one, lost about 8 and missed plenty of others. also caught a couple sunnies. just had some trouble hooking them today. oh well, probably will give it another shot on saturday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts