BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is. The deal of a lifetime. New still in crate 2005 Johnson 90hp. 20" shaft. 2 year warranty. Price installed on your boat with new sidemount control box, control cables, wireharness, battery cables, vro tank, system check tach. aluminum prop. Ready $5900.00 plus tax. Please note for this low price we need your old engine removed along with all the old rigging removed from boat, before it arrives. Or we can derigg for you for an extra $200.00. We can not accept a credit card for payment on this price. Financing is available. 856 785 9455

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
i would love to take you up on that deal, but on feb 24 my truck found a telephone pole on the way home from work(damn snow and ice)

now i have to wait till next year to repower

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
That is an awesome deal. You can't find just the engine for that price!

I have not had any problems with my 88spl, maybe you should not do such a good job maintaining it in the off season.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
what kind of financing do you have, im trying to talk my father into getting a new motor on his 17ft aquasport.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At that price we can offer no interest or payments for 3 months. We can also offer no payments or interest for 12 months but we need to add 4.5% up frount. Thats what they charge us. The key is to pay it off within the time period otherwise they knock your socks off in interest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts