BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE REELS ARE SOLD.

Three brand new reels in box with all accessories and paperwork including registration card for sale!

1. Accurate Boss Magnum Twindrag 870XN
6:1 gear ratio, 17 ounces, 30#/250 yards
This is a new model, the N stands for narrow spool. Visit Accurates web site for details and pictures www.accuratefishing.com
Retail price is $415. My price $315

2. Shimano Trinidad TN16N
6.2:1 gear ratio, 19.8 ounces, 20#/200 yards
This is also a new model called the narrow special. The spool is narrower and less right side heavy then some of the larger size Trinidads and Torriums. Visit www.fish.shimano.com for details and pictures.
Retail price is $390. My price $290

3. Daiwa Saltiga SA30 Conventional reel
5.4:1 gear ratio, 16.8 ounces, 20#/300 yards. This is probably the best inshore/offshore reel ever made. Read the review at www.tackletour.com. Also visit www.daiwa.com for pictures and details.
Retail price is $400, My price $300

These three reels are 100% new still in the box and unused. I recently recieved them from Bass Pro Shops and have the reciepts and packing slips. I will not be shipping them. Pick up arrangements must be made in the Philly suburbs or south or central New Jersey area. Cash only. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for more info. or cell phone number.

[ 01-21-2005, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: thereelone247 ]

·
Registered
700 Posts
Is it just me or does this post
scream "WARNING"!!!

Why would you take hundreds of dollars
in losses when you have a valid
receipt and just got the items
in the mail? Cash only tran, will
not give home number, a yahoo e-mail,
etc, etc.

[ 01-18-2005, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Talapia ]

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Nice first post there...nothing like trying to unload some fresh tackle on your first post...Your deal seems pretty damn sketchy...if you have the receipt and the packing slips, send em' back and save yourself a 300 buck loss. Maybe you are just trying to be a nice guy and give another barner a good deal...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some of you guys are definetly over paranoid !

Yes, I have the reciepts and packing slips however I bought the stuff with gift cards and I would rather have cash then more merchendise credit at Bass Pro Shops. Also, since I am not shipping the items and will meet you in person to deliver the reels you will have the opportunity to see the reel in person and inspect it yourself before buying. What is so sketchy or screams warning about that ?? I don't think some of the people who posted replies have really thought it through. Think before you open your mouth. I put alot of time into this barn sale post to include the information and web links that buyers would need to make a informed decision. Until now I have not had the need to register here at THEBASSBARN since I only read the fishing reports.

If you send me a e-mail to [email protected] I will send you my phone number and answer any questions you may have.

[ 01-18-2005, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: thereelone247 ]

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Wish I was sittin on a grand I didn't need. That is some nice stock. Those prices are sweet too. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Gotta love when NEW Barners pick on a NEW Barner for posting something for sale....Boners.

Welcome, My buddy Joe will enjoy the reels ;)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Gotta Love the new Barners who have money...

Ken is a avid fisherman with the best equipment. he has 2 other saltigas he uses matched with Loomis Bucara rods.A Nice guy who was in need of some help, so I helped.
Also will be fishing with him and a few others for Tog hopfully soon. As usual another nice Barner out there.

[ 01-21-2005, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: FISHNFOOL ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts