BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the wax subject has been posted thousands of times. When i searched I didnt really find any information on new boat hull maintenance though
The boat has been through one season on the water and now her first winter. Im looking to maintain the showroom look when I go down to prep her for spring soon.
Any ideas on how and what to use to do this?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I know the wax subject has been posted thousands of times. When i searched I didnt really find any information on new boat hull maintenance though
The boat has been through one season on the water and now her first winter. Im looking to maintain the showroom look when I go down to prep her for spring soon.
Any ideas on how and what to use to do this?
I would use the Collinite Fleetwax or if the hull is very clean use the Collinite Wax #925. Those two are our most popular waxes at the shop and what we personally use as well.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I use collinite #920 fiberglass boat cleaner 1st then the fleet wax and have always had great results that last the season . Lacey marine ships them right to my door .:thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas. What's thebest way to apply? Should/can I use a polisher?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Check out proper boat care.com. Some very good info on there. They carry all major brands of waxes and supplys. I use gel coat labs. Micro polish and then a sealer. My boat is 6 years old and looks new. Good luck capt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts