BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probalbly missed this but, does a captains license qualify and if so what has to be done as I dont want to carry it around with me

·
Registered
540 Posts
Fin

Take your license and have it shrunk down on a good copy machine. Have it laminated and keep it in the boat or in your wallet. I couldnt see them giving you a hard time for that!.

If you "use" you capts license for any reason, you are actually required to keep youir actual license with you at all times. Not real practical I would agree!

John

PS: I found change in the couch

[ 02-27-2006, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Eagle OCNJ ]

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
technically you still need the safety certificate but I agree if you presented your original (maybe a shrunk down version) then what would they do???/

if not...send a notarized copy to Trenton (in some of the older threads there's a phone number and address)....and ask for a safety certificate...much easier to carry around...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My license is active but I dont use it thats why its not on the boat. capt scott I looked around and cant find that phone # or address. does anyone else have that info. thanx in advance

·
Registered
815 Posts
Fin

the number is 609 882-2000 ext 6173

it took me a week to get a duplicate for the boat and jet ski

cat-man

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx cat man

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx John and the change is yours ! Is every thing ok with it ? I hope so .dam hallway wouldnt let us get it down to the basement. I ended up buying 2 leather couches that are not close to the comfort of that couch at twice the original cost but the wife is happy

·
Registered
540 Posts
Its a perfect fit! I have logged many hours vegging on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts