DISCONTINUED WATERBODIES FOR TROUT

Clarks Pond
Mullica Hill Pond
Riverview Beach Pond
Trout Brook

·
Registered
292 Posts
I cant picture Grenloch getting stocked after that fuel spill. Wonder if the extra fish get divided between the other lakes scheduled for that stocking day:huh: Did they ever figure out what happened to oak pond with the fish kill?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I usualy fish Maurice for trout, dont like the So Jersey ponds , every year it seems that something gos on with the trout stocked in these ponds, they die,? birds eat them ? etc,I dont know but some of these ponds even in the spring when water is cool you dont see many caught like years ago when they stocked...maybe it just me, I dont know:huh: where is this new stocked pond , I know my way around Vineland but dont know what pond /name of the new stocked water,,,,Thanks

Joe R.
20ft Classic SeaCraft
Susie II

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks for the update Shamoo. I may give it another try this year.
A bit disappointed fishing Oak last year, not so much with the size, but the trout didn't live too long.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
& I don't even need a license.

It's right around the corner from my store I might give it a shot if Capt. Lew will show me how. He taught me how to catch fish along with Partnership,Cyclops,Fisherguy, Stalker,Adambomb, Getsome,Deep Defiance,FU,Jeff,,Hogwild,Fugimo,Chas,BayBee, & the Bassbarn helped too. I might have missed somebody,

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
It's right around the corner from my store I might give it a shot if Capt. Lew will show me how. He taught me how to catch fish along with Partnership,Cyclops,Fisherguy, Stalker,Adambomb, Getsome,Deep Defiance,FU,Jeff,,Hogwild,Fugimo,Chas,BayBee, & the Bassbarn helped too. I might have missed somebody,

:D:DYou missed me, Skip! ;););)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
where's the love?:huh::wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts