BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our new baby!!!!!:D

2007 23' Open leftover. She comes with a lot of the 23T options but with the price tag of the 23 open and a single engine for less maint and fuel burn. I just got these from Lucky Lady a few days ago.

The boat is still up in Toms River, probably won't be delivered until late April. Erik from EMS is installing new electronics in it for us, nothing fancy by any stretch of the imagination but within our budget. Getting a Garmin 540 gps, Raymarine ds 600, and a Icom 304 VHF.

I'm super excited as I'm sure my brother is...we can't wait to take this puppy out for a spin!!!

Here she is....bottom will be painted black.

With the F250 we should be looking at least 2.2-3mpg fuel, and that is a great improvement over our Albe that was running us around 1.1-1.3 mpg.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
You have on heck of a pretty ride there Chef... fair winds and full boxes!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
WTG Beautiful Boat!

Very Nice Boat Carl!

That rig is a reef/wreck fishing machine man!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
nice ride and good luck:)

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, she is definitely way to nice for us:) The Albe was great but this is a vast improvement for us. That Albe was way too damn big for us and we couldn't use it like we wished...this rig costs us more...but divided by 2 it's workable.

Anyway it's a great rig and I am super happy to have been able to get rid of our Albe and get this sweet boat on top of it...win win!!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations. You'll use this one a whole lot more.

Looks like a hundred rollers on the trailer.:eek:

Now get some blood & beer on it. Pour a can on the deck. It's good luck.

·
Registered
583 Posts
gawd! FINALLY!!! someone who is UPBEAT about boating and fishing... so many threads and posts about costs and gas prices lately etc... GET OVER IT!!

never let the kid in you die...

thank YOU chef and enjoy!!!

p.s. i see my ttop in one of those pics ;) see you on the water...

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Carl, sweet ride. Now lets get the deck bloody.:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Man gotta love the look ,smell, and feel of a new ride. Love the look of the bow, very nice good luck with her she is SWEET!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
boostedcpe said:
Nice ride, what happened to the backbay cruiser you just had that E-Tec installed on, did that go with the deal?
I think he is still a two boat owner. Those chefs make money hand over fist.:D

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boostedcpe said:
Nice ride, what happened to the backbay cruiser you just had that E-Tec installed on, did that go with the deal?
I still have that...that's my own little rig...for throwing in and cruising solo...back bay..inlet etc...

The COntender is my bro's and mine...

Harry...I wish we made cash hand over fist:):) I make a decent living....what helps is no wife/kids...I do havea puppy and a gf for almost 3 years that helps drain the caash:)

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
When are you ready to catch some bft on that sweet rig? I will show you guys how if you want!

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aj bruno said:
When are you ready to catch some bft on that sweet rig? I will show you guys how if you want!
Need to break that engine in first:) First up to hit the deck will hopefully be a nice fat striper:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts