BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added 5 New Fantastic Color Daisy Chains! Glow Lipstick, Blue/Black/Glow, Bright Yellow w/Green Spots, Red/White w/Holographic, 2-tone Green. These are 6" Bulb-Head Squid rigged on 150# mono, SS Anti Chaff, and Mustad 7732 7/0 Hook.

$12.50

Azure Grey Natural material Silver Body jewelry
Red Carmine Coquelicot Silver Marine invertebrates
Pink Magenta Blond Long hair Plastic
Green Leaf Ingredient Botany Grass family
Green Liquid Paint Feather Natural material

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
That's a great price on these chains, we couldn't make them for that much money. If I didn't have so many I'd jump on a bunch of these, these would be ideal for guys starting out on a budget. Nice work.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure is Ron. Thanks for pointing that out... And we have many colors to choose from. :thumbsup: Made with the very best materials available.

That's a great price on these chains, we couldn't make them for that much money. If I didn't have so many I'd jump on a bunch of these, these would be ideal for guys starting out on a budget. Nice work.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looking good John!! Johns chains are top notch, bought a bunch last month and can not wait to use them, all top materials used. All heavy duty supplies and the price is right !!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking good John!! Johns chains are top notch, bought a bunch last month and can not wait to use them, all top materials used. All heavy duty supplies and the price is right !!
Daisy chains are ready to ship.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Heck of a price John! and you do very nice work on the crimps / rigging and so forth!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts