BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone just wanted to show some of the new stuff , and let everyone know of things in the pipeline.
i will be stocking superior quality australian made ball bearing swivels with
solid rings in 150, 175, 300 lb. test
Working on a line of quality hammered ava style jigs designed for offshore tuna and deep jigging. Should be available in the next week or so.
Also i am developing a pro series big bait tandem rig --designed for deep water fluking--big bait choker rig..squid colors never seen before
also now have the b2 squid glow bodies in 3" with 5" coming this week
we will have them available for sale in packs and will be making rigs with them..
here's a few pics to wet your appetite!!
1st one is one of the new Glow rigs--3" b2 squid with green mylar under and 4 glow beads with a #5 hammered spinner..deadly rig..
the next two are a 4 1/2" version of the big choker rig.many more to follow

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bigbri they are just the first in a new line..their will be a 6" version of the big choker rig coming in a few weeks..that one will have two 6/0 gammi octopus hooks tied in tandem with some of the most awesome squids i've ever seen..i'm importing these from australia so the shipping is about three weeks they'll be here at the end of the month..glow colors that are truly unique and fish catching for sure. will also be rigging these up for the tuna guys on 200 lb. quattro and 300 lb. ball bearing swivels
stay tuned

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.