BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got started today putting in the docks, with the mild winter the poles we left in are still there so it made it easier to put the docks in. We had a new helper show up to give us a hand.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rotty, I haven't seen any action over there yet.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I wonder if thats the same guy that was hanging around PN last year?Wife was feeding him crackers.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe down at Haases said he was hand feeding it earlier.

·
Registered
789 Posts
That's Li'l Buddy.....

I've been hoping he's doing fine :D I call /whistle to him & he comes right over & eats out of my hand for the past 2 seasons, I named him Li'l Buddy. Thanks for treating him right.....looking forward to feeding him off my slip down Port Norris way. He don't crap on your boat like some of those other critters:eek:

·
Registered
214 Posts
swan

i dock at robbinsons in pn we call him swanie i think he eats pretty good between all the marinas:)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Whole wheat bread...

& Oyster Crackers Brand....doesn't like the bread on land, needs the water to swallow. The male is friendly & the female has improved, doesn't bite fingers as much and doesn't hiss like it used to. I noticed that the last time I had the both of them eating from my hand last fall. I've got some great shots of them swimming together by my boat slip.:)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I think I know that bird, he hangs out in the marsh during duck season, been around for a couple of years over toward Berrytown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts