BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is better the band or seeing Chompers back on Raritan Bay for the spring fishery! We have taken a slip at Sandy Hook Bay Marina for April and May. We are launching on friday and we will be back on our old stomping grounds chasing the line siders. With the new boat it will be mostly trolling and live lining bunker as for the most part we have sworn off clams. We will be north for the Manhattan Cup as well as the Spring Hi-Mar and then the plan is to head back to Brielle. If you are in the area feel free to swing by or drop me a line, within the next week or so we should be doing express AM and PM trips nearly every day. We also have a pretty active Facebook page if you tend to use that for networking when appropriate.

·
Registered
185 Posts
James, nice of you to come back to your old stomping grounds. I am planning to bring my boat down from Mattituck by Friday of next week so please do what you can to warm our waters up 15 degrees or so in the next 7 days!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Welcome back, James......:wave:
Wishing you and your crew the best for the 2014 season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
That's funny! But really, with 3000' of wire out how could you not. :razz: Welcome back James.
Unfortunately its true. But I did manage to retrieve the rig and get it back to James. It turned out to be a borrowed rig from Steve. Who knew?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Knew you would be back:thumbsup: Hopefully you will finally see me out there next week..... Fingers are triple crossed. Been a long fight and i have been beat to *edited* the past year and a half but I am finally getting on my feet and coming back with avengence.

Let me know about that fence if you still need it. That was my profession for years before teaching.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bam....prospecting begins asap!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No there are a few others, there is a the big ocean express, a blackfin express, Ledge Fever, and thats it....rather lonely.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Slip whore!!
Lol , it's all good though... Now I'm really hopeful they will be right outside at the SRI buoy waiting for us!
keep the reports quiet up there buddy!
Chompers,Chompers,Chompers.... 65... I got the antenna bro... I'll talk to ya sooner than later... Good luck!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Adam, I am glad to hear that you have upgraded from the tin cup and the ball of twine on the comms front! Your welcome aboard anytime!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts