BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I thought I would put this out to us river fisherman. New marina to open soon on the Neshaminy creek. New docks with water and elec., ramp, plus boat storage. Its Salem Creekside Marina formerly Jacks Marina. Located @ Rt.13 & Totem Rd. Ph.# 215-962-0401. And if you like theres also a Bed & Breakfast there too. Check out the web. @ www.SalemCreeksideInn.com Been busy this winter trying to help my friend get everything going. Any question you can even call me @ 267-249-5225. Let the fishing season begin.

·
Registered
433 Posts
bed and breakfast is at rt 13 and totem .. heading north on 13 on left side right b4 nesh creek. at carolines is where there building a bunch of waterfront condos... hopefully theyll reopen gas dock. its a little bumpy refueling on the delaware.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all, first post here and it's actually a subject I can help with...

hopefully theyll reopen gas dock. its a little bumpy refueling on the delaware

PA Yacht club is just south of Neshaminy and is open after 5:00 p.m. during the week. if there's nobody on the dock call them @ 215-245-9883

Ed

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The marina is alittle further up the creek where Carolines use to be. It is actually the first marina that Jack had. As far as the fuel dock goes we are working on that. As with anything else goes, money and gettting approval from the township. We hope to get it though. I'll keep you guys posted. Docks go in tomorrow. Hopefully and God willing we should be ready to go by Friday. Its been a long winter and its time to start fishing now. Remenber a bad of fishing is better than a good day at work.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Timing a little bad

It's ashame this didn't hit the boards a little early. I was looking for a place to put my boat this year and ended up at Neshaminy. Actually I like Neshaminy but maybe I'll stop over and check it out for next year.

Good Luck

·
Registered
433 Posts
good luck with the new marina. i used to get my parts all the time at jacks on the nesh in the early 80s. i wonder what sized truck he used to haul all that cash down to florida.... the lot on the corner is like hunting for hidden treasure..all kinds of neat stuff for sale there....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Docks are in and the ramp is open. Plenty of storage too. It will still take alittle time for everything else to fall in place but we are getting there. As they say one day at a time. Plus I still have to leave time for fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts