BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all fellow anglers - just joined today -at the urging of phillyfisherman and ron himself.

I've been lurking around the barn for a year or so and really enjoy the back and forth from all you guys. And I've learned a few things along the way. Can't get enough striper fishin.

Now down to business - Yo Animal - you out there, me and my buddies are all geared up for 4/3....can't wait. Let the fishin begin! :D
:cool:

Out - sjb

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome guys - our favorite fish -morone saxatilis - striped bass!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
hi guy Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again guys. Gotcha mako - don't use those two as references!! Bob - from bromall - cool, we are neighbors and most likely visit the same bait/tackle shop up on the Pike, maybe see ya there sometime......TSS - sax is fine with me!!!

Hope to have some good stories to share from fishin season '05!

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Yo SJB:

Welcome aboard bro! Glad to see you are now a full fledged member of the BB.

Don't listen to Mulgooooonn......he's very abusive to me because of my part-time hours/full time pay & Rolls Royce benefits with the City of Philadelphia. :D ;)

PLUS.......he's a lawyer.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you got it grasshopper...full report coming....hope the bite is on and from what I've been reading, should be by 4/3.....

hoping to catch my first 20-pounder......biggest catch to date - 35"/15lbs.....

Gotcha jim......heck...all in good fun!!!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Adam - I'm the guy that was scheduled to go Tog fishin in mid Jan - but the wind wouldn't co-operate. We spoke a few times.

Phillyfisherman wants me to crew up with him on a trip, or 2, or 3....withya....be seein ya soon enough

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.