BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys my name is brian just signed on as a new member. can't wait to interact with all of you as you all seem pretty knowledgeable. STRIPERS RULE!!!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Hurrikane,
Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,Glad To Have You Aboard.. Enjoy The Site......

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the Barn , I noticed you have Firefighter in your signature , are you on the job in Atlantic City , great to have you on board.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not on the job yet fish n bandit, but I'm currently in the top spot to be hired.Just waiting to be called up from the minors! Have 4yrs. volunteer service and 5yrs.as a medic, plus another 10yrs. on a beach patrol.hope it works out, been waiting patiently for 4yrs.Thanks to all who welcomed me here, good fishing to all!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not on the job yet fish n bandit, but I currently am in the top spot to be hired. It's been a 4yr. wait so far. Hope my service to communities I work in pay off in the end.4yrs. as a volunteer FF/ 5yrs. as a medic/ 10 yrs. on a beach patrol.Thanks to all who replied and welcomed me here. Good fishing to all!

·
Registered
294 Posts
HurriKane,
Good luck with the job , and start fishing and post some reports.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.