BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Capt. Harv, the site looks great! I am looking forward to putting some of your tactics to work on the sharks this year! I am have trouble finding rattles for my rigs, any suggestions?
Jim

·
Registered
771 Posts
Greatt Pics, I especially like the one on page 35 of the March NJ Angler.I work with guy holding the big bass in the small inset picture,caught on the chunk. ;)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by agita:
Capt. Harv, the site looks great! I am looking forward to putting some of your tactics to work on the sharks this year! I am have trouble finding rattles for my rigs, any suggestions?
Jim
EMAIL SENT

·
Registered
806 Posts
Pics look good Capt Harv hope to see u around this season... Our rigs came out real nice THANKS for the tips :cool:

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TSStriper:
Nice Capt. Harv!!!!
Looks good.....

Jodi cheated on me :( :D </font>[/QUOTE]She cheated on you and caught the biggest fish too!! :rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
That day it was a 33 incher I believe!!

21 pounds......
Theres no way that it took a bucktail...
Did it?? :eek: :D ;)
I heard the story many times...
Damn Dinks lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Capt. Harve--- Hopin' to put some more pictures there this year. Trying to get a crew of "Fluke Slayers" together for our charter in July and always look forward to our striper trips in the fall. Wishing you a good season and hope to see you soon-----Barry K.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Harv, I like the web site and the pictures. Keep up the good work..Gene

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments and thanks to the guys who come back to fish with me every year. Can't wait to get the boat back in the water so another year of can begin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.