BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, we spent the better part of the last 4 weeks looking at some other possible rides for the business this year and an offer has been accepted on the one i liked the most....29' Blackfin Sportfisher....motors are practically brand new, tons of cockpit space for 6 people easily...full size cabin with dinette table and couch, fridge microwave stand up head with sink and shower. Offshore equipped ,she has the range and a legendary ,comfortable ride to match. I expect to have the survey and sea trial completed the week of March 4th....as long as that goes well, it will be the new addition to the family.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know greg...this rig may be a little tight in there...i gotta sort that out after the survey...i may go to marina on the bay nextdoor there if worse comes to worse.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nice choice.....

The best name I saw on a blackfin was rock n' roll. But I bet he is rock n' and rolling when he is running 25 knots in 2-4' right on the nose!!! Best of luck carl!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Dude, sick!!!! Smokes the other boats you were looking at!!!! :thumbsup: cant waot to see it!! Hope it all turns out. Fingers crossed for ya bro!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice rig Carl. Looking forward to riding that bad boy!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know the boat. I fished on it a few years ago and really liked it. I would have bought it if I didn't have my 38. The owner took good care of her and used her every weekend mostly cruising. You shouldn't have any problems with her and she really moves out. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes...dont know if you know Mike Towney....he was the one who kind of turned me on to the boat...but i was told pretty much the same by him and Mike Lockwood who i like and trust very much....and all the work has been performed there as well. Also a big + !

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Best of luck cap ,I love the ride you will never get her to pound ,infact she likes it on the chin the best,she will rock some but ,what boat wont rock:huh: see you soon out there

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The riggers are just jigging machines....

Best of luck cap ,I love the ride you will never get her to pound ,infact she likes it on the chin the best,she will rock some but ,what boat wont rock:huh: see you soon out there

Rich I still remember it today that day out at the AP and you guys were hooking up of the riggers on jigs!!! Its not a defect it a feature! That's what we would say in the software business!!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sea slob...you can come anytime John!.....first thing first....survey and sea trial!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts