BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up Barners: There is a new expo that is dedicated solely to Saltwater fishing. Runs this Friday thru Sunday (3/17 - 3/19) in the Garden State Expo center in Somerset NJ. I'm looking forward to the presentation from Jose Webeje of Spanish Fly fame on Saturday as well checking out a new light tackle stick. :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Was in New York today, so stopped at the show on the way home. Was pleasantly surprised at the amount of exhibitors. Good selection of rods/reels/tackle. Both manufacturers and dealers. Worth the ride.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Originally posted by Skeg:
Heads up Barners: There is a new expo that is dedicated solely to Saltwater fishing. Runs this Friday thru Sunday (3/17 - 3/19) in the Garden State Expo center in Somerset NJ. I'm looking forward to the presentation from Jose Webeje of Spanish Fly fame on Saturday as well checking out a new light tackle stick. :D
Skeg, That's a long time between posts bud... ;) LOL Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the Barn.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hit the show today, pretty good. Lamiglas, St. Croix, Shimano, Penn and a lot of others. picked up some of the new Spro Bucktail jigs 6oz's.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I liked the show alot. It was small but it didn't have the fudge stands and rubberband gun salesman that the raritan show has... it was just fishing. The other good thing, all the capts in there where from local waters and most that I talked to were pretty forthcoming with tips.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I WENT FRIDAY , FELT LIKE A KID IN CANDY STORE

DIDN'T THINK THERE WERE ANY GREAT DEALS JUST SOME GREAT STUFF FOR THE WISH LIST!!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
The prices weren't that good, but if you were looking for some info it was great. Would you beleave no one had momoui's high-catch mono, 20lb. I just needed a small spool!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts