BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks this is what it's all about .today I had the pleasure of taking my friend jack and his 8 year old son Andrew out for some bass fishing .this was Andrews fist striper trip .we grabed some of fred's clam bellies and headed for the back waters.water temp was 56 .Jack boated 1 at 23" and one 33" both released ,but the best was Andrew using a penn 185 seaboy reel with 20lb mono on a 5' stick this young man boated 3 bass all three just under 28 {keepers}they all weighed just under 14lbs .and he did it with style .soon as the fish hit they took off into the current peeling drag .Andrew pumped and reeled them right back to the net ..I think he's officialy HOOKED.

[ 11-08-2004, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: ED.H ]

·
Registered
95 Posts
thats a great first day!! now he's hooked!
he'll be calling in sick to school and sneaking out on to the water before you know it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Calling out of school???? Would that be any different than Ed calling out of work, and/or sneaking out when is wife isn't watching.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEY what happened i had the pics of Andrew {the eight year old } up last night and now only his dads pic is there ...I guess i'll repost them tonight .......

[ 11-08-2004, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: ED.H ]

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some of the pics came back ??????? but here is another

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

[ 11-08-2004, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: ED.H ]

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Way to go ED. The look on his face says it all. Hopefully we will se that look on BIGGESTJACKS someday. :D

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
There's a kid that will have a fishing rod in his hand for the rest of his life! Nice catch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts