BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I wanted to put up a couple pics of my newly revised Super Swimmer Lures.

Over the years I have tried to listen to my customers and address their needs and wants concerning my products. During the last couple seasons I have had a lot of feedback about my 7" Super Swimmer lures. The most often requested changes were bigger hooks, even more rattle and the most frequent request of a all white swimmer for the CT River spring run and the Cape Cod Canal.

Well the new Super Swimmers are sporting full shank VMC 3x trebles along with stronger SS split rings. In addition, the lure has been re-weighted and re-chambered to allow it to swim right on the surface more easily when reeled slowly. There is now extra rattles in both forward chambers and the white color requested is part of the mix.

I hope those who requested changes will be satisfied and those who have never used them will buy a couple to try. The MSRP of $14.99 has not changed and it's a bargin when compared to many other comparable jointed swimmers on the market.

Here's a couple pics.... the Bone White and the Green Menhaden

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Lookin good Pat!
Nice stuff! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Any thought to getting rid of the treble hooks????? Especially when a bluefish hits????
I have a tendency to replace them with 7/0 VMC or Gammy heavy octopus for my charters....flying trebles are not the best scenario on charters...trolling or casting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts