Vendor
296 Posts
awesome teasers. I will take a dozen with a little black mixed in. Lol
Good luck with them.

·
Registered
924 Posts
very nice

not to many people doing this I guess my father had all the crap for teaser and buck tail making when I was younger should dig it out by the looks of them .thread holder and hook vice. is it cost saving to by the stuff and make them or a labor of love .we use to build rods cheap now it cost you as much to make one yourself.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
They do look nice especially on the crippled herring. Just wondering do you guys tie right to the jig or do you use some type of swivel or clip of some sorts? just wondering I'm going to be tossing them and some others over the next month or 2 down on Hutchinson island. They look real nice. I wish i didn't throw my old fly tieing stuff away that I had when I was younger. I was thinking about buying the larry dahlberg soft plastic kit when I get home. It would be fun making your own soft baits. You know like making the bait real skinny by the tail and then making a big paddle tail to get lots of action on a slow retrieve.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just went with the 3 colors the guy had at the flea market= white, olive and purple. I would like to add black in the near future though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts