BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just grabbed a cheapie 10' pelican sit in fishing kayak from dicks. I have a FF/GPS combo (Garmin 441S) I would like to rig on the yak, just wondering how everyone is doing the transducer mount. I do not have a transducer for it as I only ever used it as a GPS because I had a dedicated sonar on the boat. With the kayak I would be using the unit as both. Im looking for transducer recommendations, and mounting recommendations. I see there are some sponsers on here that do this, mainly BARRELL. I think I would like to get an airmar P66 transducer but am noty really sure, ive just heard that they are much better than the OEM Garmin transducers. I would not be against just taking the yak to a shop to have it rigged professionally, just don't want to spend an arm and a leg. If any of the sponsors (BARRELL) could get back to me with a recommendation and quote for the transducer and install I would appreciate it. Looking to have this done very soon (within the next week) Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You can check in with The Sportsmans Outpost (Sponsor) They are in Williamstown not far from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts