BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am knew to the Long Beach Island Area, coming this spring, and am clueless as to fishing spots, the best bait and tackle shops, even the best bar to hang at. Hoping this website gives me an education to get started.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
SouthPort,

Welcome to the BassBarn.Com,
Glad To Have You Aboard...............

Plenty of Places To Fish On LBI....
Just About The Entire BeachFront Produces
Fish All Season Long. From Barnegat Light
to Holgate. Walk-On Acess and 4x4 Beach
Permits Are Available In Most Towns....

#1 Place for Tackle & Bait would be FishermansHeadquarters
Heading Into Town...
Stop By & Say Hi, They Are Very Helpful...

Also You Want To Stay Tuned To Our Surf Fishing
Fourm Once The Season Kicks Into Gear for
Information about fishing this area....

[ 02-15-2005, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome to the BARN Southport.I fish on the north end alot.I would take some trips over the drink and check out diffrent areas and try them out.As far as b and t shops fishheads is a good place to go I go to a shop in manahawkin by margo's for my stuff I have been going there all my life.The bars I go to are the Port Hole and the Quarter Deck and in the summer it is the Marlin and The Ketch lot of tasty female fish hang in there in the summer ;)Good luck and put your time in that is the best thing to do :cool:

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by Mrs. Crabbs:
Welcome to the Barn!! I'm sure you will see my husband, BobECT on here soon telling you, "There are no fish in LBI. Please move to another location" :D :D
Don't you have some drywall to hang? Welcome Southport, where are you originally from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.