BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI FOLKS,
I AM NEW TO THE BARN, HOWEVER I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR POSTS FOR A YEAR OR SO AND I HAVE LEARNED ALOT. LAST YEAR WAS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TIME I EVER CAUGHT A STRIPED BASS (GOT ABOUT 35, 2 OVER 40") AND I HAVE GOT THE FEVER. MY WIFE AND I GO TO FORTESCUE OFTEN AND SOMETIME CAPE MAY. WE DON'T OWN A BOAT, BUT WE LOVE FISHIN. AND WE SPEND ALOT OF MONEY ON DAY TRIPS, I.E. THE MISS CHRIS, THE PORGY III, ETC. I READ ALOT ABOUT THE CHUMSTAIN AND OTHER CHARTER BOATS, WHAT ARE YOUR RATES? HOW LONG DO YOU USUALLY STAY OUT? WHEN DO YOU START IN THE SPRING? I ASSUME MARCH 1 IS THE OPENING DAY FOR STRIPERS, IS THAT CORRECT? IS THERE A SITE I CAN GO TO, TO GET THE SEASON DATES SIZE AND LIMITS OF ALL SPECIES?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
BASSFEVER

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Welcome aboard Bassfever,
You can do as Red Cherokee says.Also,you can check out the OPEN BOAT forum.There is even some nice boats for sale in the BARN SALE FORUM....Good Luck!!! :D

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Welcome aboard! I think you will like your stay. see you on the water. The guys already gave you some good information on how to get you set up.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Welcome to the community of The Bass Barn. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
This is a great day. We pulled a number out of the hat today for free drinks for every Barner.

The winning number is 5370. Whoever has this member number please pay up before we have to get rough.

Welcome to The Bass Barn BASSFEVER. :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to the Barn! Glad to see you jumped in after lurking for a year....once you start postin' you just can't stop! it's addicting!

WELCOME AGAIN

Be sure to order your Bass Barn stickers to show your BB pride. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
InTheBox
I have surf fished may times over the years, but the action is too slow for me. And I never caught anything!! I have fished from jettys and bridges, and occasionally caught a few, but I LIKE being out on the water, in a boat, cooler full of beer and a Capt that knows where the fish are.
Thanks for the reply.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.