BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are working on putting an offshore trip together maybe Sunday weather permitting. If its a go we will be heading out around 4:00 am and hope to be through the Cape May canal and into the ocean for 5:00. New to the game this year and this will be our first trip with the boat and taking baby steps. With all the tournaments this weekend everyone is being tight lipped with where to head. We looked at heading to the Misty Blue and out to the 20 line we are looking for Tuna and Mahi and what ever we find in the middle. I see the forcast doesnt look all that bad but keeping a close eye on it. If anyone could could give me some input or direction I would greatly appreciate it. I have a mixed crew of 4 with some experiance and we will be set up to troll and chunk. We will be running a 28 Hydra Sports Vector W/A (Dirty Blond II)and keeping our ears on 68. Happy hooking.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hey Man , How Are You, Im Going On Sunday, Give Mea Call. I've Even Got A Slip For You If You Want To Drive Down On Saturday With The Boat, And Stay On It. Give Me A Call...dave
691-0304 On Wed Night Or 856 207-6742 Anytime After That...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts