NEW TOURNAMENT

• Memorial weekend

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking about having a new tournament at NO BONES B & T next Spring.

Most summer flounder tournaments are held well into the summer months. By then most big fish are caught in deep water. Many don't have the boats to travel that far from port. Still more enjoy the back bays for their flounder fishing.

We are thinking about having a summer flounder tournament in May. Opens up all the back areas but still lets the Delaware Bay fisherman have an equal chance. All waters will be open for the tournament.

My question is should we have it on opening day or wait for the end of May like around Memorial Day. Appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Yes - I always enjoy your tournaments Fred - and do we know opening day yet???

I havent heard (other than the poundage reduction)the fallout from last weeks meetings.

I voted Memorial Day but I trust you to pick when you think we have the best chance at a big flounder.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I just want to know can I play in this one or are you going to pay me to stay away AGAIN ????

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Memorial Day Weekend? Every nut that owns a boat is out there!

Im in either way, but I voted for opening day. if its a weekday, its a good excuss to get out of work/school :D

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by ChristyBM:
memorial day weekend????/?.....I'd rather smoke crack with a toothless hooker in north philly.
try it it aint that bad - they dont complain or bite and they dont stop for nuttin' :D ;)

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Does that mean Jan 7 I can weight in a fish ????

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
how about the first weekend of the season? i think more would be able to participate.

but that wasnt an option on the poll. ill shut up now

RyanF

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
I say opening day would be alot better than memorial day weekend.

I avoid the water on that weekend like you would avoid taking a walk in north camden at night.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by krazyk:
i am with opening day as long as big jack brings the donuts
FIRST I THINK YOU ARE A IMPOSTER.THE REAL KRAZT IS 8 TIMES GOFFIER. ALSO WE HAVE ENOUGH KRAZY GUYS AT THAT DOCK PLUS F U VON SLEEPLE.
IF YOUR NOT AN IMPOSTER ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

WHAT WAS CAPT. MORTIMER TRAILING OUT OF HIS SHORTS WHILE WALKING AROUND IN FRONT OF THE SHOP IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? IT WAS 3' LONG.E-MAIL ME YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST IT.
OPENING I VOTED FOR.PLEASE NOT MAY 6TH--I HAVE A WEDDING IN AVALON.

I ALMOST FORGOT. I WILL MAKE THE DONUTS MYSELF.

[ 12-16-2005, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
How about the weekend before Memorial weekend.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts