BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen these yet? View attachment 128578

Just got our box in today and they're BEAST!

http://www.tournamentcable.com/pgs/itemsearch.cfm?itemcat=LURE&itemsubcat=LAAPL

"The new Laceration Plug has taken one of the foundational lures of our sport, and brought it up to the standards of excellence you’ve come to expect from Tournament Cable and Laceration Lures. Re-defined and hand-crafted here in the USA, these bulletproof plugs will light up your spread and cause the fish to do the same. Measuring six inches and weighing slightly over five ounces, these Plugs are handmade of high-impact polyurethane, and sized purposefully to take most standard-eye hooks up to size 10/0. Front-and-keel-weighted for optimal swimming motion, their profile mimics a flying fish and gives them an action that is simply irresistible.
There’s a reason the cedar plug is considered an old standard. And that’s the reason these re-imagined, re-engineered Laceration Plugs will be the secret weapon that loads your fishbox, every time."

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Have you guys seen these yet? View attachment 128578

Just got our box in today and they're BEAST!

http://www.tournamentcable.com/pgs/itemsearch.cfm?itemcat=LURE&itemsubcat=LAAPL

"The new Laceration Plug has taken one of the foundational lures of our sport, and brought it up to the standards of excellence you’ve come to expect from Tournament Cable and Laceration Lures. Re-defined and hand-crafted here in the USA, these bulletproof plugs will light up your spread and cause the fish to do the same. Measuring six inches and weighing slightly over five ounces, these Plugs are handmade of high-impact polyurethane, and sized purposefully to take most standard-eye hooks up to size 10/0. Front-and-keel-weighted for optimal swimming motion, their profile mimics a flying fish and gives them an action that is simply irresistible.
There’s a reason the cedar plug is considered an old standard. And that’s the reason these re-imagined, re-engineered Laceration Plugs will be the secret weapon that loads your fishbox, every time."

That is a work of art right there!!! I dont think you will have any problems getting rod of that box!!! They look great! If they swim as they are said too... will be deadly! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is no doubt that Joey makes some of the best resin lures on the market today! His new resin cedar style plugs are bullet proof and will definately catch fish. He came to my tackle shop about 3 year ago with some very good ideas and hasn't slowed up one bit! Except when his wife made him go to Disney World last week!:razz::thumbsup:

Capt. Joe Shute

·
Registered
808 Posts
Joeys makes some awesome stuff and this is another to add to the list. These bad boys are rock solid and will produce. We are lucky enough to be working with Laceration Lures this year and could not be happier. I know Joey definitely enjoyed his time in Disney last week......

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I was just checking them out on your site, have they been tried out very much yet or are they just fresh out to hit the market? I doubt I'll be able buying a couple of them at the open house coming up. Looks like another great product from TC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.