BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
MCH,

Are you in the mortgage business? Horsham office?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Martin, I have a special open boat TOGGIN' trip on New Year's eve. We leave at 7AM and return at 2PM. It is a seven hour trip. The cost is $90 per person. Currently, I have three openings available. Let me know if you'd like to reserve!

You have e-mail! :D

[ 12-16-2004, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Yo Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Poppins treated me to a trip to Cabela's on Tuesday. I got Polar silk heavy duty cold unmentionables. They are here today.

She said, "Now get hold of Adam and tell him you will take a New yaer's Eve spot. That's Dec 31, 7am-2pm trip or whatever? Please confirm my reservation. Now, let's have mother nature cooperate.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I'll be either going for bass fluke or scup. hopefully the triple crown.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to see you're on board Dopic. Hopefully we'll have some good weather. I'm ready!!!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Sounds like we've got a couple of Tog experts on board for New Years Eve. It'll be my first Tog trip, so I'll be lookin' for some advice. Looking forward to it guys. Myself and my buddy Bob will be heading out.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Hey guys! I talked with Dopic, and unfortunately the boat already had four fishermen aboard, unless you'd like to add a FIFTH to fish with the famous Dopic Dick! Let me know...more bait in the water = more tog!

Our crew for the last day of the 2004 fishing season...

1. Kirk(Tautog)
2. Martin(mch)
3. Ryan(Ryan D.)
4. Bob
5. ???
With good weather, we should hammer some tog! Looking forward to it!

[ 12-20-2004, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
not like we're running all over the boat when fishing for Tog, right? just droppin' em straight down...more lines, more fish. Fine by me and Bob Cap'n Adam

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Let's see 4 times $90 is $360, five times $80 is $400. Five seems a bit crowded, but I'm willing for a price drop, still 40 bucks more for Adam, and a gauranteed shotgun seat as I can't take standing up for a whole boat ride on a small center console.

·
Registered
12,840 Posts
Adam if you need a last minute 5th let me know on the 30th. Wont be able to commit until then due to year end work unknown

[ 12-20-2004, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Well, everyone's fine with adding the fifth person. We're not doing a price drop, but tautog will be utilizing one of the seats!

Dick, it's up to you my friend! Let me know!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Hey guys, thanks ever so much for considering me on the trip.

However, in the interim after I saw the charter was full, I saw the post in the Open Boat Forum for the New Year's Eve toggin' on the Big Debbie and landed a slot on it with John and Phil. I hope I can fish with you guys another time. Thanks again, all.

Hope you guys limit out and catch some bigguns. Kirk is the master togger, for sure. I think he talks to them or they talk to him! ;)

[ 12-21-2004, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: DopicDick ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Dick, no problem! If you want to get out any other time, let me know! Good luck with John and Phil. I'm sure you guys will do well. Hopefully, it's a nice day for a togathon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts