BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When and where is our next meeting,thanks.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Good, Question. The date is September 21 for sure. Location I am not sure, it may be back at home base. Will let Offical word come down from the top. I am sure it will be posted soon.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Location should be the CAC building in Sewell at 7PM, our normal meeting spot and time. Last month's meeting in OC was a special event. I'll have to check who's presenting so I can update the calender.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I beleive that I will be the speaker at that meeting. I will be discussing preparing to fly fish in the fall. Blitzing bass, blues and albies, along with how to blind cast in high percentage zones and score with big fish.
I hope to see a good crowd as we prepare for the best fishing of the year!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Ok, cool. I'll put it on the calender :D .

·
Registered
481 Posts
I plan to be one of those new members! I have received alot of good info and support from you folks this summer and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks, Pete

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Longshanks, hope we see you there. Everyone will be all excited about the fall run of fish. Frank should have a good program planned and there should be alot of great stuff to talk about.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Met a fly fisherman from Sea Isle last night, who said he was very impressed with our club. Had good things to say about Frank too. Said Frank took time to show him how to do some fly tying right in a parking lot one time. His work schedule makes it tough for him to make meetings. Told him he should join and just come to what every meetings he could, that he would still be welcome. He said he saw us all out there at one of our get togethers and was shocked to see so many fly fisherman all out at the same time. Hope we get all this wet weather out of the way for our meeting next week, so we can get some outside casting in. Maybe a few of the guys that are attending the casting instructions this weekend will has some pointers for us all.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Tomorrow night is meeting night. Can't say you forgot about it. Will be lots of interesting stuff discussed should have the casting instruction prior too the meeting around 6:00. Bad early evening tides, so there is no better place to be. See everyone tomorrow night.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Ray. I'm the guy you were talking to at the CMCP&CBA meeting the other night. Sorry I missed the casting instruction last weekend. I can always use advise on my casting. Nice thing about fly fishing,as with all fishing, never know it all.
Real nice talking to you, probably run across each other again at corson's this fall.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Fish magnet, It was nice meeting you. You have a great area to fish there. I once in awhile fish there. You will probably see other guys from our club fishing that area more than me. I know you can't make many meetings but it would be worth it if you made some of the winter tying meetings. Keep in touch it is always good to know whats going on further up the beach.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Sorry I missed guys. I was making up 2 test for today and had NO time. Plus I am sick as a dog so you wouldnt want to be near me anyway ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts