BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe next Sunday night won't be so cold after all? Last time I checked the weather Saturday looks like 54 and Sunday 60!

Tuesday: Cloudy with rain and snow showers. High near 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
Tuesday night: Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 24F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Wednesday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper teens.
Thursday (24 hours): Plenty of sun. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the low 20s.
Friday (24 hours): Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper 20s.
Saturday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 30s.
Sunday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.

[ 02-23-2004, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: Far26 ]

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
If it stays in the 50's for at least a week and the water temps come up a bit we should see some action in the back bays... Hope to see you out there ..

[ 02-23-2004, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I don't care what the weather is like next sunday, I'll be out getting skunked no matter what! I wouldn't mind fishing some flats during the day on monday if the weather would be warm, probably your best chance to catch.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
It will just be nice to get out... ;) No matter if I catch ,if I do its a bonus , if not oh well try again its all fun either way

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
U guys are all talking Bout getting skunked???That word is not in my vocabulary....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts