BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out which NHL team has the record for the most points in a season. I researched and all I get was players with records in goal scoring assists, etc..., I've went on nhl.com and got turned around. 2 points for a win 1 for a overtime----who has the RECORD. :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I am curious to know the team with the best percentage of points to possible points.

Great fact....the Philadelphia Flyers have the 2nd best all time winning percentage in the NHL.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Good call glassman...I just looked up Presidents Cup which is only since around 90.

I am in Michigan right now. Listened to the sports radio guys here getting pissed over Osgood being hall of fame or not. Their arguement was ridiculous...just because he succeeded in Detroit and won 2 cups they think he's in...I think he was an ok goalie on great teams and stuck around long enough to compile stats. I think there are plenty of goalies that played at the same time as him that are much better. IMHO a HOF player isn't a backup most of his career.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Good call glassman...I just looked up Presidents Cup which is only since around 90.

I am in Michigan right now. Listened to the sports radio guys here getting pissed over Osgood being hall of fame or not. Their arguement was ridiculous...just because he succeeded in Detroit and won 2 cups they think he's in...I think he was an ok goalie on great teams and stuck around long enough to compile stats. I think there are plenty of goalies that played at the same time as him that are much better. IMHO a HOF player isn't a backup most of his career.

Wasn't he left exposed to the waiver draft in 2oo1 and pick-up by the Islanders......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts