BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attended the Atlantic City Boat Show today and was impressed with the Fred’s Shed exhibit/section. This exhibit is posted as an Interactive Learning Center, big title, not sure what that means BUT I found the guys working the exhibit to be very helpful. I recently purchased a used/newer boat, what I call my first “Real Boat”. I have numerous questions about maintenance, upkeep and improvements and no one to really get good input from. I saw this exhibit listed on the boat show website and made a list of questions. I was fortunate to be at the show on a weekday and it was not overly crowded. The guys at Fred’s Shed spent a great deal of time 1 on 1 with me and helped me out with things I did not even think of. I am not associated with the show or anything having to do with the boating industry, I am just passing along my experience for any newer boater that may be in the same … boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.